Summer 2014 Program Information (Click Here)
DAPCEP is please to provide residential and commuter programs for students currently in grades 6th-11th. Programs are designed to provide a challenging academic experience in STEMM fields and exposure to the University environment.PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION CAREFULLY! Rolling Application Process: Applications will be accepted from March 24th until all program opportunities have been filled.
Criteria for Application Completion
- Application must be signed by a parent or guardian and the student on pages 2, 3 and 6.
- Students in grades 10, 11, and 12 must attach a copy of their current transcript.
- Students in grades 3 – 9 must attach a copy of their most recent report card.
- You MUST attach one copy of the report card/transcript to the application. REPORT CARDS AND TRANSCRIPTS WILL NOT BE RETURNED.
- You must attach a letter of recommendation from a current Science or Math Teacher.
- You MUST submit your application to the DAPCEP office, Oakland University or University of Michigan Ann Arbor during the enrollment period. You will be given a receipt for each application submitted. Keep your receipt.
- Incomplete or multiple applications will disqualify you from acceptance.