Join the DAPCEP Team!
Are you looking for the opportunity to help build the next generation of STEM leaders? Take a look at the positions below. We look forward to hearing from you!
Communications & Marketing Intern
Build experience in nonprofit communications.
This person will work closely with the development manager to help execute communication and marketing plans and strategies, support the renewal and refresh of marketing collateral, lead on updating the DAPCEP website, organize DAPCEP media and collateral, and collaborate with DAPCEP’s external professional marketing team.
- Paid, part-time (20 hours/week) position.
- Position begins summer 2023, opportunity for extension beyond the summer.
- Must be pursuing a post-secondary degree in communications, marketing, or a relevant major.
Educate the next generation of STEM leaders.
Wondermaker teachers are the motivating source for DAPCEP students. Combining passion for the STEM subject area with a unique ability to instruct, inspire creativity, and command the class, teachers are a vital asset for DAPCEP programming.
- Teach STEM curriculum with hands-on and interactive activities
- Inspire student interest in STEM
- Lead STEM workshops