- All children in the tri-county area (and beyond) are welcome to apply! Must be 4 years old by November 1, 2014.
- Download the Explorers Application
- Email the signed application to email@example.com, or drop-off to the DAPCEP Office (2111 Woodward Ave., Suite 506-1, Detroit, MI 48201), or fax to 313-831-5633
- Online credit or debit payments can be made at https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/4J3C0
- Or pay by cashier’s check or money order and drop-off at the DAPCEP Office (M-F 9:00am – 4:00pm) with your application
- All payments are non-refundable
The DAPCEP Explorers program is based on FasTracKids, an internationally recognized curriculum designed to excite and engage young people in the educational process. The curriculum is designed to develop key school and life readiness skills such as critical thinking, creativity, confidence, communication and collaboration. DAPCEP Explorers will focus on the process of learning (how) as well as the content of the lessons (what). Using Interactive Board technology, we will cover various topics such as: Astronomy, Biology, Creativity, Earth Science, Economics, Mathematics, Natural Science, Speech, and Technology. The curriculum used correlates with national education standards.