REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
1.) Review the course booklet below.
2.) Apply on our application system. CLICK HERE to access the application system.
3.) Students are allowed to register for only 1 free course. To ensure that the largest number of students receive the opportunity to participate in DAPCEP programming, multiple registrations will be cancelled, (parents will be notified by email). Please contact the DAPCEP office at 313-831-3050 if you have any questions.
Course Availability Update: 4/26/16
Please note that the classes below have reached capacity and are no longer accepting applications:
- Medical Explorers at Beaumont Hospital
- Geometry Readiness (High School) at Oakland University
- Electrical & Computer Engineering (Middle & High School) at Oakland University
- Energy & Structures (Middle & High Schools) at Oakland University
- Engineering Exploration (Middle) at Oakland University
Click the course booklet below to see available courses:
3 to 10 days | July & August
Location: Varies by Camp | Tuition: Varies by Camp
Residential Style: Live and learn on a university campus! Reside in the dorms overnight, and during the day, work in laboratories and classrooms to explore advanced STEM topics. Meet professors and current students; and discover what it’s truly like to be a college student!
Commuter Style: Immerse yourself in college life, all while commuting daily from home! Explore campus, learn advanced STEM topics, and create lasting friendships and connections.